This weeks round up is for those that need a hit of veggies.
These dishes are not the typical plate of plain vegetables. These ladies have created dishes with a variety of flavours that are packed full of sumptuous veg. They sound absolutely delicious.
Spiralized Oriental Courgette Noodle Soup from Gluten Free Alchemist
Aubergine & Chickpea Indian Spiced Vegan Shepherds Pie from Sneaky Veg Blog
Wild Garlic Tattie Scones from Foodie Quine
Over to this weeks #CookBlogShare link up:
- Firstly link up your foodie post using the link below. ALL recipes welcome, old or new.
- Add the #CookBlogShare badge to your post using the code below.
- Leave a comment on any other recipes in the link up that catch your eye. We all love a comment or two!
- I will be commenting on & pinning ALL the posts.
- Tweet your recipe using the #CookBlogShare hashtag. Tag myself @snaphappybakes & Kirsty @k_phillipson in your tweet and we will both RT.
- Head on over to the Cook Blog Share Facebook page to share your recipes!
- Don’t forget to check Kirsty’s Cook Blog Share page to see who is hosting each week!
- Linking up your post to #CookBlogShare gives permission for this blog to link back to your post and use pictures from the post in future round ups.
The next round up & new link up will be over at Hijacked By Twins on the 19th April 2016! Hope to see you there!