#frifree4all is changing!
From now on #frifree4all will be held fortnightly giving you more opportunity to link up.
So come and join in on the first & third Friday every month.
If you want to link up straight away scroll down to the link up button at the bottom of this post.
But first lets have a look at the featured posts from last month.
My Pick of The Posts
Upcycling is something I wish to do more of. I have become too accustomed to throwing away old items & buying new ones, which does seem to be a bit wasteful.
My pick of the posts from last month share some great ideas on how to revamp old lifeless furniture and turn it into something far more stylish!
DIY Old Lamp Makeover by Mila from Mila’s Little Things
Reorganising The Organiser by Mary from In the Boondocks
Now time for the first of this months link ups:
- First of all link up your posts using the link up button below.
- Link as many posts as you like.
- Add the badge to your post and a link back to this blog post.
- Try to comment on as many other posts as you can. It’s always nice to hear a comment!
- Tweet me a link to your post using the #frifree4all hashtag. Tag @snaphappybakes and I will Retweet.
- It’s then over to me to comment, pin, tweet and share your posts around!
- If you like, how about sharing each others posts on your social media? The more shares, the more views! No pressure, this is optional! Don’t forget to use #frifree4all & tag @snaphappybakes!
- On the first & third Friday of every month #frifree4all will go live on my blog with a round up of my favourite posts and a fresh new link up.
- Linking up your post to #frifree4all gives permission for this blog to link back to your post and use pictures from the post in future round ups.
Hope to see you back here on September 18th!