In aid of the Queens official birthday celebrations at the weekend I’ve done a round up of all the lovely treats fit for the Queen.
You cannot go wrong with cake, cake and more cake at any birthday celebration and I’m sure the Queens is no different!
So here’s a whole bunch of glorious cakes and to top it off…. a Queen of puddings!
Cake Fit For A Queen by Hijacked By Twins
Individual Queen Of Puddings by Only Crumbs Remain
Chocolate, Banana & Liquorice Mint Tea Cake by Mummy Mishaps
And finally another from Only Crumbs Remain Chocolate Orange Marble Cupcakes
Over to this weeks #CookBlogShare link up:
- Firstly link up your foodie post using the link below. ALL recipes welcome, old or new.
- Add the #CookBlogShare badge to your post using the code below.
- Leave a comment on any other recipes in the link up that catch your eye. We all love a comment or two!
- I will be commenting on & pinning ALL the posts.
- Tweet your recipe using the #CookBlogShare hashtag. Tag myself @snaphappybakes & Kirsty @k_phillipson in your tweet and we will both RT.
- Head on over to the Cook Blog Share Facebook page to share your recipes!
- Don’t forget to check Kirsty’s Cook Blog Share page to see who is hosting each week!
- Linking up your post to #CookBlogShare gives permission for this blog to link back to your post and use pictures from the post in future round ups.
The next round up & new link up will be over at Hijacked By Twins on the 21st June 2016!
See you there 🙂