Pumpkin and Chocolate Bread
This bread has a moist cake consistency which melts in your mouth with every bite!
The chocolate and pumpkin combination makes for a refreshing taste.
Once it’s all combined with the spices this equals Halloween Heaven!
100g soft light brown sugar
150g caster sugar
125mls vegetable oil
225g self raising flour
1tsp bicarbonate of soda
100g chocolate chips
Makes 1 2lb loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas 4.
2. Grease a 2lb loaf tin and line the bottom with some greaseproof paper.
3. Mix together all the ingredients in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly to combine.
4. Tip the mixture into the loaf tin and pop it into the oven for 1 hour. The bread is baked when a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.
5. Tip the loaf out onto a cooling rack. Once cooled, slice up the bread whilst doing your best evil laugh and enjoy!
This will keep you fuelled up for Halloween.
After all there’s plenty of scaring to be done!
(There’s nothing scary about this bread though!)
Go on, grab a slice!