Picking this weeks featured posts was a piece of cake!
What I would do for a slice of these fabulous cakes right now.
Thank you to the three lovely ladies who linked up the following………
White Chocolate & Blueberry Blondie Cake from Mummy Mishaps
Chocolate & Sweet Potato Bundt from Only Crumbs Remain
Perfect Carrot Cake from Everyday Made Fresh
Over to this weeks #CookBlogShare link up:
- Firstly link up your foodie post using the link below. ALL recipes welcome, old or new.
- Add the #CookBlogShare badge to your post using the code below.
- Leave a comment on any other recipes in the link up that catch your eye. We all love a comment or two!
- I will be commenting on & pinning ALL the posts.
- Tweet your recipe using the #CookBlogShare hashtag. Tag myself @snaphappybakes & Kirsty @k_phillipson in your tweet and we will both RT.
- Head on over to the Cook Blog Share Facebook page to share your recipes!
- Don’t forget to check Kirsty’s Cook Blog Share page to see who is hosting each week!
- Linking up your post to #CookBlogShare gives permission for this blog to link back to your post and use pictures from the post in future round ups.
The next round up & new link up will be over at Hijacked By Twins on the 10th May 2016!