As the cold and dark nights draw in, quick, easy, heart warming foods are top of the menu.
My featured posts from last weeks #CookBlogShare look delicious & are all prepared in one pot! They certainly look like they’d warm your cockles on a cold winters night & whats more, there’s only one pot to wash up!
Spicy Jambalaya with Sausage by Joanna at Everyday Made Fresh
Sausage, Tomato & Bean Bake by Eb at Easy Peasy Foodie
One Pan Buttermilk & Herb Pork Chops & Vegetables by Joanna at Everyday Made Fresh
Joanna is on my wavelength with all the one pot dishes!
To join in with this weeks #CookBlogShare:
- Firstly link up your foodie post using the link below. ALL recipes welcome, old or new.
- Add the #CookBlogShare badge to your post using the code below.
- Leave a comment on any other recipes in the link up that catch your eye. We all love a comment or two!
- I will be commenting on & pinning ALL the posts.
- Tweet your recipe using the #CookBlogShare hashtag. Tag myself @snaphappybakes & Kirsty @k_phillipson in your tweet and we will both RT.
- Head on over to the Cook Blog Share Facebook page to share your recipes!
- Don’t forget to check Kirsty’s Cook Blog Share page to see who is hosting each week!
- Linking up your post to #CookBlogShare gives permission for this blog to link back to your post and use pictures from the post in future round ups.
Beckie from This Is Not My Home will be carrying on the hosting duties next week, so join her on Tuesday 17th November to link up again!