Mini Roast Chicken With Stuffing
You cannot beat a roast chicken dinner, especially when it’s a mini roast chicken dinner.
A delicious apricot, apple & ginger stuffing center wrapped in a layer of chicken then topped with bacon. A tasty roast all wrapped up in individual parcels.
I got the idea for this after receiving the tub of Kents Kitchen stuffing in a Degustabox. Have a sneaky look here for more info.
Mini Roast Chicken with Stuffing
1 tub of Kents Kitchen Apricot, Apple & Ginger Stuffing
4-6 Chicken breasts
6-12 rashers of bacon
makes approx 4-6 mini roast chicken breasts
1. Preheat the oven to 190C.
2. Make up the Kents Kitchen Stuffing as per the packet instructions but don’t make into balls. Set aside.
3. Cut each chicken breast in half lengthways without cutting all the way through. Creating a butterfly shape.
4. Lay the chicken breasts between two sheets of cling film and bash with a rolling pin to flatten.
5. Put as much stuffing in the center of the flattened chicken breast as you desire, careful not to overfill.
6. Roll up each breast and wrap in enough bacon rashers to seal.
7. Place on a baking tray and pop into the oven for 30-40 minutes until the chicken is cooked and the bacon crispy.
8. Serve up with crushed new potatoes and crispy kale.
This is a great quick Sunday roast idea.
Or a mid week meal if you just cannot wait until Sunday!