Cauliflower & Kale Macaroni Cheese & Finish Giveaway
If baking a Cauliflower & Kale Macaroni Cheese for a family of 6 immediately makes you think
For the lovely people at Finish got in touch with me asking if I’d like to offer my readers the chance to
WIN a Finish Dishwasher Bundle.
Consisting of Finish Powerball Quantum Max Dishwasher Tablets, Finish Rinse Aid & Finish Dishwasher Cleaner.
So you need not worry about slaving away at the sink trying to scrub off ALL the baked in cheese!
Team up your trusty dishwasher with Finish Powerball Quantum Max Dishwasher Tablets and they’ll make light work of all the dirty dishes with you hardly lifting a finger!
Sounds good to me!
Half Cauliflower, chopped
2 Large Handfuls Kale
50g Plain Flour
200g Strong Cheddar Cheese
serves 6-8 people
*for a vegetarian dish omit the pancetta
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan.
2. Cook the macaroni for 2 minutes less than the packet instructions. Drain and toss into a large ovenproof dish.
3. Cook the cauliflower and kale in a saucepan of boiling water for 5 minutes. Once cooked through, drain and add to the pasta in the ovenproof dish.
4. Meanwhile prepare the cheese sauce. Melt the butter in a saucepan, then take off the heat and stir in the flour. Gradually add in the milk a little at a time. Return the pan to the heat and bring to the boil, stirring all the time. After a minute or 2 the mixture will begin to thicken, remove from the heat and stir in all of the cheddar cheese and 50g of the parmesan cheese.
5. Pan fry the pancetta until golden brown then add to the pasta and vegetables.
6. Coat the pasta, veg and pancetta in the cheese sauce and stir to combine all the ingredients. Then top with the remaining parmesan cheese.
Even this dish!
FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN
Simply fill in the widgit below:
*Giveaway open to UK residents only*
*Finish sent me one ‘bundle’ for the purpose of the post. They will post out one ‘bundle’ to the lucky winner who will be contacted at the end of the competition.*