We’re moving ever closer to Christmas! If like me you’re in a blind panic then #frifree4all has rustled up some last minute Christmas ideas & of course a fresh new link at the bottom of the post……
DIY Magazine Christmas Tree by Pili at My Sweet Things
If you’re struggling to decorate your house then grab an old stack of magazines and get folding! These magazine Christmas trees look brilliant!
Hot Chocolate & Coffee Bar by Sherry at Savvy Apron
If you’ve got guests coming then roll out a hot chocolate bar for self service hot chocolates. Sounds like heaven to me!
Eat-Sum-More Christmas Cookies by Sadhna at Herbs, Spices and Tradition
Whip up a batch of Christmas Cookies for a last minute Christmas snack. You cannot go wrong!
Now to this weeks #frifree4all link up:
- First of all link up your posts using the link up button below. ALL posts welcome.
- Link as many posts as you like.
- Add the badge to your post using the code below.
- Try to comment on as many other posts as you can. It’s always nice to hear a comment!
- REMEMBER to tweet me a link to your post using the #frifree4all hashtag…….
- Tag @snaphappybakes and I will Retweet.
- It’s then over to me to comment, pin and share your posts around!
- On the first & third Friday of every month #frifree4all will go live on my blog with a round up of my favourite posts and a fresh new link up.
- Linking up your post to #frifree4all gives permission for this blog to link back to your post and use pictures from the post in future round ups.
- Head to the #frifree4all page for full terms!
Hope to see you back here for the next round up on 1st Jan 2016…..