Thank you to everyone who is linking up to #frifree4all! I’ve enjoyed reading & sharing the variety of posts!
The August link up is ready to go at the bottom of this post.
Remember any post is welcome. There are no rules to what topics are allowed.
But first my picks from last month. A handful of healthy recipes…
Seriously The Best Salad Ever from View From In Here
Now I love a good salad. With a title of ‘The Best Salad Ever’ this post from Nikki had to be featured!
Carrot Halwa from Herbs, Spices and Tradition
Well done to Sadhna for this delicious sounding carrot dessert and for having it published in a magazine!
Now time for this months link up:
- First of all link up your post using the link up button below.
- Add the badge to your post and a link back to this blog post.
- Try to comment on as many other posts as you can. It’s always nice to hear a comment!
- Tweet me a link to your post using the #frifree4all hashtag. Tag @snaphappybakes and I will Retweet.
- It’s then over to me to comment, pin, tweet and share your posts around!
- If you like, how about sharing each others posts on your social media? The more shares, the more views! No pressure, this is optional! Don’t forget to use #frifree4all & tag @snaphappybakes!
- The first Friday of every month #frifree4all will go live on my blog with a round up of my favourite posts and a fresh new link up.
- Linking up your post to #frifree4all gives permission for this blog to link back to your post and use pictures from the post in future round ups.
Hope to see you back here on September 4th!