You cannot beat a good fruity dish. Whether it be sweet or savoury fruit always adds a ton of flavour.
My featured recipes from last weeks #CookBlogShare would not disappoint I’m sure!
Banana Buttermilk Pancakes from Gluten Free Alchemist
With it being pancake day today this delicious stack of banana pancakes had to be top of the list. Whats more the caramelised banana sauce sounds too good to be true! Who will be making these tonight?!
Lemon Berry Blondie Bars from Family Friends Food
Any lemon flavour cake has my vote. Mixed in with some berries in a blondie style mixture & I’m completely sold!
Red Plum Chutney from Herbs, Spices and Tradition
This chutney must be so versatile. A great way to use up excess fruit.
Lets start this weeks #CookBlogShare link up:
- Firstly link up your foodie post using the link below. ALL recipes welcome, old or new.
- Add the #CookBlogShare badge to your post using the code below.
- Leave a comment on any other recipes in the link up that catch your eye. We all love a comment or two!
- I will be commenting on & pinning ALL the posts.
- Tweet your recipe using the #CookBlogShare hashtag. Tag myself @snaphappybakes & Kirsty @k_phillipson in your tweet and we will both RT.
- Head on over to the Cook Blog Share Facebook page to share your recipes!
- Don’t forget to check Kirsty’s Cook Blog Share page to see who is hosting each week!
- Linking up your post to #CookBlogShare gives permission for this blog to link back to your post and use pictures from the post in future round ups.
The next round up & new link up will be over at Hijacked By Twins on the 16th February 2016! Hope to see you there!