Thank goodness it’s Friday! It’s time to kick off the #frifree4all LINK UP party once more! So lets not hang about & lets get this party started!
Any Post – Any Topic – Any Theme
All posts welcome via the Link below!
My Picks – February 2015
Last month I was really impressed with these two entries below. I’ve spent many an afternoon with my niece & nephew not knowing what to do with them as it pours down with rain outside. Eileen from ET Speaks From Home has come up with some fantastic Chinese New Year inspired ideas for entertaining the little ones in this typical British weather! I particularly like the paper plate craft!
Sadhna from Herbs, Spices and Tradition has also recreated a delicious lentil dish. I do not use/eat enough lentils so I’m putting this recipe on my menu next week! A little birdie has told me she has also entered this dish into a pinterest competition so good luck Sadhna!
8 Chinese New Year Childrens Activities – ET Speaks From Home
Lentil Stuffed Bell Peppers – Herbs, Spices and Tradition
Do you want to join in?
Then start linking up your posts using the button below.
Any great post that stands out!
Old or New
All posts are welcome!
#frifree4all is a good opportunity to find new interesting blogs!
If you’d like to join in…
- Link up your chosen posts.
- Any blog post will do, old or new, any topic or theme!
- Add my badge (below) to your post and a link back to this post.
- Make sure you comment on at least 2 other entries.
- Enter as many posts as you like!
- Tweet me a link to your post @snaphappybakes & include #frifree4all. I will then retweet it!
- Linking up your post to #frifree4all gives permission for this blog to link back to your post and use pictures from the post in future round ups.
I will then get busy commenting, tweeting, pinning and generally sharing your posts! Spreading the blog love!
At the end of the link up I will choose some of my favourites to feature in next months My Picks section.
On the 1st Friday of each month my Friday Free For All will then start again!
Be sure to check back on the 3rd April and have a look at the featured posts
Get ready to start linking up to the next
Friday Free for All