It’s that time of the month to start linking up your Blog Posts.
Any post – Any topic – Any theme
On the 1st Friday of every month I open up my blog for a free for all. A chance to link up any post that your really proud of and showcase your hard work
The link will run until the end of the month. So come and join the link up.
It was great to see people joining in with the first #FriFree4All last month! Thank you to each one of you.
I enjoyed reading through all the great posts with my mug of coffee! Here’s my favourites from last month:
My Picks – December 2014
My picks were easy!
It was great to read about how a different culture celebrates a wedding! There are ideas galore for hen/stag do games in this post! I’ve bookmarked this one for the future!
Chinese Wedding – Bridal Door Game – ET Speaks From Home
Need I say anything about these! They look simply stunning and oh so mouth watering!
Baked Apple Cider & Cinnamon Doughnuts – Something Sweet
Do you want to join in?
Then start linking up your posts using the button below.
Any great post that stands out!
Old or New
All are welcome!
#frifree4all is a good opportunity for everyone to share their hard work!
If you’d like to join in…
- Link up your chosen post.
- Any blog posts will do, old or new, any topic or theme!
- Add my badge (below) to your post and a link back to this post.
- Make sure you comment on at least 2 other entries.
- Enter as many posts as you like!
- Tweet me a link to your post @snaphappybakes & include #frifree4all. I will then retweet it!
- Linking up your post to #frifree4all gives permission for this blog to link back to your post and use pictures from the post in future round ups.
I will then get busy commenting, tweeting, pinning and generally sharing your posts! Spreading the blog love!
At the end of the link up I will choose some of my favourites to feature in next months My Picks section.
On the 1st Friday of each month my Friday Free For All will then start again!
Be sure to check back on the 6th February and have a look at the featured posts
get ready to start linking up to the next
Friday Free for All