July is upon us and it’s time to roll out a NEW #frifree4all
To link up your posts head to the LINK UP button at the bottom.
ANY POST – ANY TOPIC – ANY THEME!
My Picks From June
So far July has been a scorcher! If you’re looking for some new blogs to read whilst lazing in the sun then look no further than my 2 picks from June’s entries….
I Am A Good Mum from Birds and Lilies
Savoury Lentil Baked Cake from Herbs, Spices and Tradition
Do you want to join in?
Then start linking up your posts using the button below.
Any great post that stands out!
Old or New
All posts are welcome!
#frifree4all is a great opportunity to show off an impressive recent post or a golden oldie from the archives!
If you’d like to join in…
- Link up your chosen posts.
- Any blog post will do, old or new, any topic or theme!
- Add my badge (below) to your post and a link back to this post.
- Make sure you comment on at least 2 other entries or as many as you can.
- Enter as many posts as you like!
- Tweet me a link to your post @snaphappybakes & include #frifree4all. I will then retweet it!
- Linking up your post to #frifree4all gives permission for this blog to link back to your post and use pictures from the post in future round ups.
I will then get busy commenting, tweeting, pinning and generally sharing your posts! Spreading the blog love!
At the end of the link up I will choose some of my favourites to feature in next months My Picks section.
On the 1st Friday of each month
Friday Free For All will then start again!
Be sure to check back on the 7th AUGUST and have a look at the featured posts