So without further ado lets get cracking with this months #frifree4all
If you’d like to link up your posts then follow the link below.
Any Post – Any Topic – Any Theme
All posts are welcome.
My Picks March
As Easter is in full swing I’m surrounded by chocolate, sweets, cakes and all things delicious. Which of course I am loving! But I feel I’m in for a health kick on Tuesday!
So my picks for this month follow a healthy (ish) theme.
Zenith fitness & wellbeing – This post has some great advice for what to eat after exercising to refuel your body perfectly. That sandwich looks monstrously yummy!
Herbs Spices and Tradition – OK so this isn’t strictly healthy, but I think with 2 out of the 3 ingredients being fruit and nuts, it could be considered a semi healthy treat when a sugar craving calls. Oh and it sounds delicious!
Do you want to join in?
Then start linking up your posts using the button below.
Any great post that stands out!
Old or New
All posts are welcome!
#frifree4all is a good opportunity to find new interesting blogs!
If you’d like to join in…
- Link up your chosen posts.
- Any blog post will do, old or new, any topic or theme!
- Add my badge (below) to your post and a link back to this post.
- Make sure you comment on at least 2 other entries or as many as you can.
- Enter as many posts as you like!
- Tweet me a link to your post @snaphappybakes & include #frifree4all. I will then retweet it!
- Linking up your post to #frifree4all gives permission for this blog to link back to your post and use pictures from the post in future round ups.
I will then get busy commenting, tweeting, pinning and generally sharing your posts! Spreading the blog love!
At the end of the link up I will choose some of my favourites to feature in next months My Picks section.
On the 1st Friday of each month my Friday Free For All will then start again!
Be sure to check back on the 1st May and have a look at the featured posts
Get ready to start linking up to the next
Friday Free for All