I can’t believe it’s the first Friday of the month again! That means it’s time to get #frifree4all started for February.
So come and link up your posts
Any posts – Any topic – Any theme
Where did January go? It seemed to go by in a blur. It feels like only yesterday that Christmas was apon us. But thank you to all the lovely people who found time to create the fantastic posts linked up to #frifree4all last month. It was a pleasure reading through them all.
My Picks – January
I feel my stomach has picked my favourite posts this month! There seems to be a foodie theme running through the featured 3!
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Protein Shake – Behind The Blonde
Cream – Cookie Cake with Sugar Coating – Something Sweet
Mango Pickle – Herbs, Spices and Tradition
Do you want to join in?
Then start linking up your posts using the button below.
Any great post that stands out!
Old or New
All are welcome!
#frifree4all is a good opportunity for everyone to share their hard work!
If you’d like to join in…
- Link up your chosen post.
- Any blog posts will do, old or new, any topic or theme!
- Add my badge (below) to your post and a link back to this post.
- Make sure you comment on at least 2 other entries.
- Enter as many posts as you like!
- Tweet me a link to your post @snaphappybakes & include #frifree4all. I will then retweet it!
- Linking up your post to #frifree4all gives permission for this blog to link back to your post and use pictures from the post in future round ups.
I will then get busy commenting, tweeting, pinning and generally sharing your posts! Spreading the blog love!
At the end of the link up I will choose some of my favourites to feature in next months My Picks section.
On the 1st Friday of each month my Friday Free For All will then start again!
Be sure to check back on the 6th March and have a look at the featured posts
get ready to start linking up to the next
Friday Free for All