After over indulging at Christmas its the recipes packed with fresh flavours that stood out of this weeks #CookBlogShare for me.
Vegetable laden dishes, with flavour & spice.
This weeks round up is packed full of the freshest meals.
Korean-style Tofu and Mushroom Patties with Coriander Pesto from Sneaky Veg
Hearty Pea and Ham Soup From Plate To Pen
Soy, Chilli and Ginger Salmon from Easy Peasy Foodie
Lets start the #CookBlogShare link up:
- Firstly link up your foodie post using the link below. ALL recipes welcome, old or new.
- Add the #CookBlogShare badge to your post using the code below.
- Leave a comment on any other recipes in the link up that catch your eye. We all love a comment or two!
- I will be commenting on & pinning ALL the posts.
- Tweet your recipe using the #CookBlogShare hashtag. Tag myself @snaphappybakes & Kirsty @k_phillipson in your tweet and we will both RT.
- Head on over to the Cook Blog Share Facebook page to share your recipes!
- Don’t forget to check Kirsty’s Cook Blog Share page to see who is hosting each week!
- Linking up your post to #CookBlogShare gives permission for this blog to link back to your post and use pictures from the post in future round ups.
The next round up & new link up will be over at Hijacked By Twins on the 26th January 2016! Hope to see you there!