Easter week is upon us! So lets celebrate in style with some serious Easter treats.
Anything that includes mini eggs or creme eggs constitutes as a seriously Easter filled snack in my book! And of course I cannot say no to hot cross buns or simnel cake at Easter!
So this weeks stars of #CookBlogShare are an ode to Easter!
Healthy Hot Cross Buns from Tales From The Kitchen Shed
Creme Egg Double Choc Muffins from From Plate To Pen
Mini Egg Cookies from A Strong Coffee
Simnel Cupcakes from Only Crumbs Remain
Lets get ‘cracking’ with the Easter week #CookBlogShare link up:
- Firstly link up your foodie post using the link below. ALL recipes welcome, old or new.
- Add the #CookBlogShare badge to your post using the code below.
- Leave a comment on any other recipes in the link up that catch your eye. We all love a comment or two!
- I will be commenting on & pinning ALL the posts.
- Tweet your recipe using the #CookBlogShare hashtag. Tag myself @snaphappybakes & Kirsty @k_phillipson in your tweet and we will both RT.
- Head on over to the Cook Blog Share Facebook page to share your recipes!
- Don’t forget to check Kirsty’s Cook Blog Share page to see who is hosting each week!
- Linking up your post to #CookBlogShare gives permission for this blog to link back to your post and use pictures from the post in future round ups.
The next round up & new link up will be over at Hijacked By Twins on the 29th March 2016! Hope to see you there!