Who’s in need of a serious nibble?!
Sweet and savoury nibbles are the theme for this weeks round up.
If you fancy a good nibble have a browse through the creative nibbles that entered last weeks #CookBlogShare.
Chocolate-Chip Scones with Nutella Mascarpone Cream and Roasted Caramelised Hazelnut Crumbs from The Gluten Free Alchemist
Apple Pie Blossom Cookies from The Healthy Helper Blog
Pan De Sal from The Not So Creative Cook
Crunchy Honey BBQ Chicken Bites from Basement Bakehouse
Haddock Fish Bites from The Why Chef
Over to this weeks #CookBlogShare link up:
- Firstly link up your foodie post using the link below. ALL recipes welcome, old or new.
- Add the #CookBlogShare badge to your post using the code below.
- Leave a comment on any other recipes in the link up that catch your eye. We all love a comment or two!
- I will be commenting on & pinning ALL the posts.
- Tweet your recipe using the #CookBlogShare hashtag. Tag myself @snaphappybakes & Kirsty @k_phillipson in your tweet and we will both RT.
- Head on over to the Cook Blog Share Facebook page to share your recipes!
- Don’t forget to check Kirsty’s Cook Blog Share page to see who is hosting each week!
- Linking up your post to #CookBlogShare gives permission for this blog to link back to your post and use pictures from the post in future round ups.
* There has been a slight change in the hosting schedule *
The next round up & new link up will be over at Sneaky Veg on the 31st May 2016!