It’s that time of year when a good homemade soup can really warm your cockles.
My Courgette Soup really hits the spot on a cold autumnal day.
500g Courgettes, washed and thickly sliced
600mls Chicken Stock
1 Onion, chopped
2 Cloves Garlic
Makes 2-3 bowls of glorious soup
1. Slowly fry the onion and the courgettes in a little oil for about 8-10 minutes or until soft.
2. Crush in the garlic and fry for 1 minute more.
3. Then add in the stock and simmer for 5-8 minutes.
4. Transfer to a blender and blitz until soup consistency.
5. Serve with delicious crusty bread!
This recipe creates a vibrant, colourful, tasty soup, packed full of vitamins to see you through the winter.
Look at that bowl of green goodness!