Welcome to a festive edition of #CookBlogShare.
It’s Christmas in a few days. How has that happened?!
Is everyone ready?
This happens to be one of my favourite times of the year so I’m more than happy to round up my favourite recipes from last weeks #CookBlogShare and of course they follow a Christmas theme……
White Chocolate & Cranberry Cookies from The Free From Fairy
Christmas Pudding Flapjacks from Mummy Mishaps
Mincemeat & Apple Crumble from Easy Peasy Foodie
And finally Bejewelled Sprouts from Hijacked By Twins
You cannot have a Christmas dinner without sprouts!
Without further ado lets start the festive #CookBlogShare link up:
- Firstly link up your foodie post using the link below. ALL recipes welcome, old or new.
- Add the #CookBlogShare badge to your post using the code below.
- Leave a comment on any other recipes in the link up that catch your eye. We all love a comment or two!
- I will be commenting on & pinning ALL the posts.
- Tweet your recipe using the #CookBlogShare hashtag. Tag myself @snaphappybakes & Kirsty @k_phillipson in your tweet and we will both RT.
- Head on over to the Cook Blog Share Facebook page to share your recipes!
- Don’t forget to check Kirsty’s Cook Blog Share page to see who is hosting each week!
- Linking up your post to #CookBlogShare gives permission for this blog to link back to your post and use pictures from the post in future round ups.
#CookBlogShare will be taking a break on the 29th December.
The next round up & new link up will be over at Hijacked By Twins on the 5th January 2016! Hope to see you there!
I wish you all a very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!