Whilst pregnant I was obsessed with chocolate Brazil nuts. After looking at the ingredients and seeing way too many E numbers I decided to make my own.
For something so simple as chocolate covered nuts you expect there to only be a few ingredients; chocolate & nuts!
Sometimes less is more……..
Chocolate Brazil Nuts
200g best quality chocolate you can find
Approximately 300g Brazil nuts
1. Pop the Brazil nuts in the fridge for a good few hours to chill.
2. Line a baking tray with baking parchment.
3. Melt the chocolate in a bowl over boiling water. Once melted take the bowl off and place to one side.
4. Tip in the Brazil nuts and stir until coated.
5. Tip them out onto the tray but do not spread them too far.
6. Pour any excess melted chocolate over the cluster of nuts to get even more chocolate on each one!
7. Pop into the fridge for a couple of hours to set.
8. When it is set break up into individual nuts or small nut clusters.
9. Store in an airtight container.
Experiment with different chocolate & nut variations.
Go on…… go nuts!