I love the abundance of pumpkin recipes during the autumn months.
It’s such a versatile vegetable so my featured post from the last #frifree4all link up is dedicated to pumpkins!
Pumpkin Halwa from Herbs, Spices & Tradition
The delicious featured pumpkin recipe comes from Sadhna. Why not try her spiced pumpkin dessert this autumn. It sounds too good to be true!
Now to this weeks #frifree4all link up:
- First of all link up your posts using the link up button below. ALL posts welcome.
- Link as many posts as you like.
- Add the badge to your post using the code below.
- Try to comment on as many other posts as you can. It’s always nice to hear a comment!
- REMEMBER to tweet me a link to your post using the #frifree4all hashtag…….
- Tag @snaphappybakes and I will Retweet. (I cannot always guarantee to tweet a link out for each post but I will always RT 🙂 )
- It’s then over to me to comment, pin and share your posts around!
- On the first & third Friday of every month #frifree4all will go live on my blog with a round up of my favourite posts and a fresh new link up.
- Head to the #frifree4all page for full terms!
- Linking up your post to #frifree4all gives permission for this blog to link back to your post and use pictures from the post in future round ups.
Hope to see you back here for the next round up on the third Friday (November 20th!)….