The New Year is here so lets see it in with a bang! What better way to create a bang than with a curry!
Sadhna from Herbs, Spices & Tradition has made this delicious Orange Lentil & Carrot Curry. The colours certainly stand out & I bet the flavours pack a punch!
So onwards to the first #frifree4all link up of the New Year:
- First of all link up your posts using the link up button below. ALL posts welcome.
- Link as many posts as you like.
- Add the badge to your post using the code below.
- Try to comment on as many other posts as you can. It’s always nice to hear a comment!
- REMEMBER to tweet me a link to your post using the #frifree4all hashtag…….
- Tag @snaphappybakes and I will Retweet.
- It’s then over to me to comment, pin and share your posts around!
- On the first & third Friday of every month #frifree4all will go live on my blog with a round up of my favourite posts and a fresh new link up.
- Linking up your post to #frifree4all gives permission for this blog to link back to your post and use pictures from the post in future round ups.
- Head to the #frifree4all page for full terms!
Hope to see you back here for the next round up on 15th Jan 2016…..
Wishing you all a Happy New Year!
Oh & I will catch up on the commenting & pinning this week I promise!