Whilst I’m sat here eating a boring bowl of cereals, I would much prefer to be munching away on the brilliant breakfast ideas featured in this weeks #CookBlogShare.
All would fit quite nicely into a perfect lazy Sunday morning. Thanks for these delicious ideas ladies!
Scroll down and follow the links to the recipes or carry on to the bottom of the post to link up your favourite foodie post to this weeks #CookBlogShare.
Baked French Toast by Healthy Helper Blog
Pikelets by Only Crumbs Remain
Bircher Muesli by Searching For Spice
Lets start this weeks #CookBlogShare link up:
- Firstly link up your foodie post using the link below. ALL recipes welcome, old or new.
- Add the #CookBlogShare badge to your post using the code below.
- Leave a comment on any other recipes in the link up that catch your eye. We all love a comment or two!
- I will be commenting on & pinning ALL the posts.
- Tweet your recipe using the #CookBlogShare hashtag. Tag myself @snaphappybakes & Kirsty @k_phillipson in your tweet and we will both RT.
- Head on over to the Cook Blog Share Facebook page to share your recipes!
- Don’t forget to check Kirsty’s Cook Blog Share page to see who is hosting each week!
- Linking up your post to #CookBlogShare gives permission for this blog to link back to your post and use pictures from the post in future round ups.
The next round up & new link up will be over at Hijacked By Twins on the 8th March 2016! Hope to see you there!