Does anyone else find Dads the hardest family member to buy presents for?
Yes. Then have a look at my Father’s Day Gift Guide from Uncommongoods.com.
Father’s Day is fast approaching and I feel I’ve exhausted the usual presents; socks, chocolate, T-shirts!
Luckily Uncommongoods.com got in touch and asked me to have a look at their vast array of unusual gift ideas. These are no run of the mill presents. Lets just say if you don’t find the perfect present for Dad on their site (or any family member for that matter) then you probably aren’t going to find the prefect present anywhere!
Uncommongoods.com is a fantastic American website that now ships to the UK. They are committed to offering a creative and exciting merchandise assortment from artists to small manufacturers. I love the fact that since the website was founded they have not sold products containing leather, feathers or fur. Whats more they are keen on giving back, by donating $1 with every purchase. The buyer has the choice of non-profit organisations at the checkout. Uncommongoods.com have donated over $1,000,000 since 2001. That is quite something, well done to them!
So if like me you’re still present hunting I’ve put together a ‘Father’s Day Gift Guide of Ideas’ courtesy of Uncommongoods.com. To see their full gift list for men click here.
For The Dad That Likes A Tipple!
1. Whiskey Barrel – An oak personalised whiskey barrel, possibly a whiskey loving Dads dream!
2. West Coast Style IPA Beer Brewing Kit – What man wouldn’t love a homemade stash of beer?!
3. 13 Piece Beer Tasting Set – A homemade stash of beer needs a tasting set of glasses to go with it of course!
4. Wooden Beer Caddy with Bottle Opener – I found this on the Gifts For Groomsmen page.
For The Dad That Likes To Cook!
1. Grilled Cheese maker – This looks like the ultimate in cheese toasty making.
2. BBQ Toolbox – A BBQ that can be easily transported, now that’s a perfect present!
3. Kabob Grilling Baskets – No skewers needed here
4. Keyboard Waffle Iron – Never mind Father’s Day, I want this present!
5. Tablet Holding Cutting Board – This is for the ultimate Dad chef
For The Couch Potato Dad!
1. Couch Arm Table – This is for the couch potato of all couch potatoes
2. The Mug with a Hoop – The perfect couch potato sport!
3. Custom Satellite Map Puzzle – I found this on the Gifts For Anniversary page!
4. Stoneware TV Dinner Trays – No mess involved with this beauty!
5. Do Good Cotton Hammock – Why confine a couch potato to the sofa when they could be in this hammock?
For The New Dad!
1. Bourbon Infused Coffee – A must for a sleep deprived Dad!
2. Blank Canvas Bib – For the creative new Dad
3. Construction Plate & Utensils – A perfect gift for Dad and the little one too!
4. Super Nerdy ABC Blocks – For all the geeky Dads out there
5. Tortilla Baby – Every Dad wants to wrap their baby up like a burrito!
So that’s Dad sorted!
That leaves time to have a little browse for myself!
Now I’m sure I saw a gifts for women section somewhere….!
*This post was sponsored by Uncommongoods.com but all thoughts are my own.
*No products were received for review.